Why Choose Paperless Pipeline Over Dropbox?
Paperless Pipeline was built to simplify transaction management for real estate agents and admins — not just to store and share documents.
Setup custom checklists for tracking required documents and tasks. Yes No
Capture all communication and notes related to a transaction. Yes No
Know exactly what documents have been submitted.
Review and comment on those documents from a single page that’s accessible from any Internet connected device or computer. Yes No
- 1Never miss a task with custom checklistsSet up custom checklists for tracking required documents and tasks.
- 2Manage transaction notes and communicationCapture all communication and notes related to a transaction.
- 3Quickly review submitted documentsKnow exactly what documents have been submitted. Review and comment on those documents from a single page that’s accessible from any Internet connected device or computer.
The only way to figure out what version of the Dropbox document was complete was a proprietary naming system that no one could keep straight.Kerry O'Neal|Broker / Owner|Strategic Realty, Bend, Oregon
Essential Paperless Pipeline Features
That Dropbox Doesn't Offer
- Instantly locate transactions and documentsYour agents and staff must be able to easily locate
a transaction or document with minimal effort.
- Get reminded when compliance tasks are dueReceive reminders when important compliance tasks are due.
- Submit documents by email, scan, or direct uploadAllow your agents to submit documents by email, scan, or direct upload.
- View summary and detailed performance reportsGenerate reports that show how well your brokerage is doing.
- Accurately track current status of all transactionsSee the full status of a transaction instantly.
More Features Exclusive to Paperless Pipeline
- Know exactly when agents submit documentsYour staff should be automatically notified when an agent has uploaded new documents.
- Get smart notificationsAutomatically email your agents to remind them what paperwork is still missing in a transaction.
- Control data-access permissions of usersMake sure agents have access to the right transactions and documents.
- Standardize document naming conventionsRelying on agents to choose the right document name every time is tough.
Setup standard document names so agents to name documents correctly.
- Break documents apartBreak a document into multiple pieces.
- Merge documentsMerge multiple docs into one.
- Update clientsEmail contracts, notes, or updates to your clients.
- Directly send contracts to third-partiesEmail contracts to lenders, title companies, or cooperating agents directly from a transaction.
- Know what’s due and whenOrganize all due dates from your transactions onto a single page.
Automatically send those due dates to your calendar.
- Measure daily activityReceive daily report and see what happened across all your company’s transactions that day.
- Manage contactsManage all contacts involved in a transaction
Our problem was we had volumes of digitally signed paperwork in Dropbox folders. The only way to figure out what version of the document was complete was a proprietary naming system that no one could keep straight. Finding transactions, specific documents, and backing up files was a challenge. Brokers in our office either had too much access to documents or not enough.
We needed a way of organizing volumes of digital paperwork into an easy to manage system that provided tools for sharing, auditing, and backup. And we didn't need a bunch of other features that were better handled in other system (ie. digital signatures).
Paperless Pipeline has what we need, and isn't bogged down with stuff we don't.Kerry O'Neal|Broker / Owner|Strategic Realty, Bend, Oregon
love Paperless Pipeline