Wanted: Customer Advocate (Full‑time)
We are looking for an exceptional communicator and people-person to join our Customer Care team. This is a full-time, remote-work position. You must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- You relish human interaction.
- You communicate exceptionally well in writing and on the phone.
- You ELI5 like a champ.
- You hustle to get things done. And you seek out new challenges without waiting to be told.
- You’ll take critical feedback over praise any day.
How You’ll Save The Day
- You’ll constantly communicate with customers, advocate their needs to the rest of the team, and solve their problems remotely.
- Every feature we build is based on customer requests. But not every feature that customers request is built. You’ll delight in telling customers that their requested features are going to be built. But you’ll also break the bad news to customers whose requests have been rejected.
- Most of your hours will fall within the typical U.S. work day because you’ll be supporting customers during their typical work day.
- You’ll assist in creating videos, blog posts, and documentation to announce newly released features to customers as well as test those features to make sure they will delight customers.
Paperless Pipeline (aka Pipeline) is the simple yet powerful real estate transaction management software loved by thousands of agents and brokers across the U.S. and Canada.
Pipeline is a bootstrapped, profitable, and self-sustaining business that has steadily grown since its inception in 2009. Learn more at paperlesspipeline.com.
You will join eleven fun-loving, go-getters spread across the U.S. Our team is small by design because it makes us impactful, efficient, and responsive to customers.
We ignore LinkedIn profiles and run-of-the-mill résumés. Show us how you communicate in your own words instead. Tell us what makes you tick. Thrill us with your story.
Convince us why you should be the trusted and friendly face of Paperless Pipeline to our customers.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Standout.